Inbetween visits to the vet, I managed to do some painting. Decided to try flowers, roses are one of my favourites, really liked this one, which I did on the last of my cotton paper.
There is only one thing I didn't like in this, and that is the daisy flower, wasn't quite right. Then for some reason I hit a wall, no not literally, but painting wise, nothing seemed to be going right. I do like my How To books, but it seemed to me that I was following the insructions a little too closely, and some were also confusing. Not having all the right colours has been a challenge, but I've learned a lot about mixing paints to get what I want. So I had a rest, well that was the plan, destress but... a telephone assessment for ESA put paid to that, although my ESA was reinstated! The other assessor had misinterpreted what I'd said big time.
Well the next painting has been planned, and sketched, that will be taking up my Sunday afternoon, that will be after the bacon butty! All for now, will try not to leave it so long... thanks for stopping by :-)