Wednesday 28 April 2010

Oh nooooo

Was reading thru the paperwork for my pension, and realised I needed to send my birth certificate -  just had to find it.  Looked everywhere, I'm sure that it is still here,  just damned if I could find it.  So had to nip down to registrars office to get a copy.    And I had been planning to sit and craft all afternoon - rats. 

Tho my trip out was useful, also got some plastic boxes for the gilding flakes,  and a couple for my pro markers.   And the search spurred me into having a clear out of junk paperwork, and stuff that is no longer useful, amazing what we accumulate.  I had the shredder working double time.   Once I had done that I then fixed the plastic trim on car,   large blob of No Nails did it... wonderful stuff.

So photo is of second card made with gilding flakes,  with a lovely black cat peel off, purrfect for a moggy friend of mine.


I did watch a spot of QVC yesterday, but nothing tempted me,  same with CnC today,  not into the CD roms.  Still yet to have a go at the pinflair kit,  that was my plan for today!   Will have to try tomorrow, tho forecast for weekend is rubbish,   but I need the card made by Sunday for mum.

I also need to find a photo booth,  I set the scrap challenge and now need to go get four daft photos of me.  Shoiuldn't be hard.  Actually while looking for the birth certificate I came across two old passport sized photos of me,  one with me complete with a permed hair do! 

Well all for now.

No comments:

Visitors