Thursday 29 April 2010

Busy day...

Nice to sit down.  Morning was taken up with housework,  I also washed the windows,  curtains....  dragged hoover around.    Didn't feel so bad about being stuck in as it had turned chilly,  and then it started raining!   Yep bad weather arrives just in time for weekend,  fantastic - not.

But did manage to make my pinflair card,  it was a bit fiddly,  and painful pushing in the pins,  but it was worth it.  Was wondering whether to use a bigger card,  just think it would look more in proportion.  It did take me all afternoon,  putting on the ribbon was the fiddly part,  pinning them down,  and trying to pick up the seed beads!    Not sure if I'll make another,  but you never know.

I'm a bit fed up of the wall to wall media coverage of the election,  and the way they jump on any mistakes.   I've given up watching Sky cos it is so biased towards the tories,  as for the way they all went on about Brown yesterday,  anyone would have thought he'd murdered someone.  Who hasn't made a mistake?  And what right did they have to broadcast his private comments?   I noticed today that Nick Clegg removed his microphone after dealing with a bothersome student - afraid he might express what he was really feeling? 

Got my pre op tomorrow,  means the hassle of trying to find a car parking space, unless they have by some miracle finished the multi storey car park.   They just never stop building at the hospital.  

No comments:

Visitors