Tuesday 19 October 2010

Goodness it is October!

Crumbs, time is flying by.  First proper cold day today,  last few weeks haven't quite managed to make use of any really warm clothing,  still using a bit of summer stuff. 
I have tho been crafting,  after I'd located my missing mojo.   Got a nice kit from QVC, black and white Xmas peel offs,  so have been using them in various ways.   The one pictured was done with gilding flakes, then added a verse from a carol - using computer/printer.  Made a few, but not got round to photographing them all yet.

Also half watching QVC craft day, only been tempted by one thing - the enamels.  Not taken by the new sizzix,  got my slice and very happy with it.  Just wish tho that there had been this much choice a few years ago, I may not have bought the craft robo. Not one of my better buys.  Tho did sell it on Ebay and didn't lose too much. 

Then there is the Knee...  I'm alternating between not so bad days and tearing hair out days.   I could have hacked off my leg several times these last few weeks.   Had to fill out of a form yesterday for the physio, a post op form, we all had one to fill in pre op... think I ended up being worse off after the operation.   Haven't been using the stairs,  just mum's stair lift, till yesterday, and oh boy was it a mistake!   Funny a few weeks ago I was using the stairs,  not in normal fashion,  but could get up and down.   I am plugging away at the rehab,  did it all today, which means tomorrow the knee will be screaming with pain.  I've varied the exercises, number I do etc,  nothing seems to make much difference.    I see doc on Thursday, so will see what he says - if he says this is normal I may be tempted to hit him. 

Also need a few autumnal clothes, but can I find owt I like - can I heck.  Went to M&S,  didn't see anything I liked in the women's department, ended up in menswear, found what I wanted,  just jumper with faux shirt, not clingy, not short,  not too baggy...

Well a bit of a catch up...   now off to see Rosemary Merry.

No comments:

Visitors