Friday 1 October 2010

That was quick...

With my last QVC order I waited 8 days for it to be delivered,  with this order it came after 2 days!   In fact haven't even had the e-mail telling me that my order is on its way.   Very happy to get it tho, got the large decoupage kit,  all Xmas cards,  so got stuck in today, didn't much like the backing papers so used some paper from a pm stack I bought ages ago and have hardly used.  Funny how stuff you buy and don't use eventually becomes a must use.

I do enjoy decoupage, but have to say I am missing the cutting out,  it all seems to be laser cut these days.  This is a bit like dufex,  all foiled but very nice,  cards are a lovely size.  I also found a star brad which I used, think it works very well.    I made up two cards,  will get out the Christmas stuff and see what else I've got that may go with it. 

The knee continues to be a problem,  very painful, last night yet again I had to take morphine to get to sleep.  Went back to the trammadol today,  it sort of works,  keeps it all at a dull ache, but did top it up with some solpadol,  had to just to get thru the exercises.    I did far too much yesterday, a really big shop at the supermarket, won't be doing that again,  think I'll turn it into two trips,   did get annoyed with neighbour's DiL who watched me struggle to get bags from car to flat!    I was already in half a bad mood cos someone had parked in my spot, luckily they were just about to leave.   I am fed up of the people in the other road parking outside our houses,  one chap has a large van and car! 

Weather was also depressing,   just a very soggy grey day.   Hope it improves tomorrow. 

No comments:

Visitors