Thursday 24 March 2011

Another sunny day

Wow, a sunny and warm week,  so nice to be outside with the warmth of the sun.  Managed to at last wash my car,  and found some unwanted scratches on the roof, can only think that happened at the garden centre, some wally obviously dragged something scratchy over my car.  Luckily I had some of that scratch repair stuff, so managed to eliminate them all.  They were too random to be deliberate, but even so I just wish people would take more care around other cars.
Had a nice day,  woke up early,  5 a.m.,  nice... NOT.   So had a very early breakfast,   felt hungry and knew I'd never go back to sleep if I didn't eat something.  So had porridge,  and yep, went back to sleep.   But I didn't want to oversleep as I had to be at my meditation class just after ten.   Did wonder if the hair needed washing, but just about got away with some wax and a fluff up.    Mum wasn't so good,  she was having a bit of a downer,  but I've come to realise that I am not responsible,  she has friends, she has and does get invited to do stuff, she just chooses not to.  Luckily my sister skyped late afternoon, so that cheered her up. 
On my way back from my meditation class I called in at the new craft shop, it does have all I want, and the staff are so friendly.  Just intended to get two things, a set of grey pro marker pens and a blender...  came away with two card kits and the other stuff, had to stop myself from buying more.   They just have so much lovely stuff. 
Best explain pic, it is a birthday card made for me by Frances, a member of a craft group I belong to,  she knew I loved dolphins and so came up with this amazing stepper card. 
All for now folks.

No comments:

Visitors