Thursday 20 August 2009

Been remiss...


Not been posting a lot lately, have been digging into the family tree. Have been doing a spot of crafting, not much, haven't got a lot of inspiration at the moment. It will come back. Need to get back into scrapbooking.

Had a pointless meeting with job advisor, wish these people would realise it isn't just the ten minutes they spend with you that is wasted, it is the time spent getting there and then going home. She did tell me that the ESA are being dilatory as usual with my appeal, figured that would be the case. They don't exactly knock themselves out.

Picked up a copy of the latest LMC mag, it was the Beatrix Potter stuff that caught my eye. Decided to use the kit on some baby boxes, the die cuts are beautifully printed. A few ribbons would have been nice, but will be adding my own stuff to it. Must remember to get the next issue, Wallace and Gromit!

Pic is of FF decoupage, coupled with cardstock from the patchwork friends kit, I used some acetate to support the bear.

all for now

1 comment:

Cazzy said...

I wondered where you were Cass. I have been stuck into the family tree too, thought I had found a useful book which took some getting, got it as a digital download in the end for £25 which was cheaper that the rip off merchant selling it second hand for over twice that.
Then found the bit I was expecting to be in there was not mentioned, funny I am sure I saw a write up that mentioned the rellie by name and profession and yet nothing!
Have that LMC, still getting the free sub I won at the party. Hope I get Wallace and Grommit too as I am a big fan!
Cazzy x

Visitors