Saturday 22 August 2009

I'm still here, just!


Thanks Cazzy, but I am still here, just a bit distracted with other stuff. The family tree stuff is interesting, discovered that my grandparents were true scousers! I'd always thought they'd lived here in Sefton, but nope, they were born and lived in Liverpool. I'm just sticking with census stuff, and I can go twist the arm of our family history librarian if I want. Also got my father's side of the family, all in Ireland.

Today got off to an unsual start, I had someone coming, only to drop off the carer's package, but I wasn't sure when she would call. So had to be up and dressed handy, so made use of my time by... cleaning out several cupboards. I got rid of a lot of stuff way past its sell by date. I'd really like to redecorate the kitchen, but think such things are beyond me at the moment.

As for last night, well there I was just starting to snooze off when I heard mum scream... now I can't exactly leap out of bed, but I did me best. Hobbled to living room and mum stammers that there is a large spider by door, and oh boy was it large! But I was grumpy for having been disturbed, so since large hairy thing was between me and spider catcher, said hairy thing got squashed. I do usually catch em with the spider catcher and fling them back outside, they are told not to come back or else...

And wine I bought isn't very nice, so have to chuck it down throat, hey I ain't wasting the stuff, that would be sacrilige.

Lovely day today, went for a hobble round the high street, was going to get some photos printed off in Boots, but their machine was out of action - again! Rats, and I am out of coloured ink. May pop up to Tescos tomorrow and get the photos done, really need to do some scrapping.

Hope the sun is shining where you are, wherever that may be.

No comments:

Visitors