Monday 3 August 2009

Was that really the weekend?


It seemed to fly by so fast. Woke up this morning with a start, was in the middle of a morale boosting meditation when - yikes, my sick note is due? Hadn't noted it on my desk diary, so had to go rooting for my filofax... phew, not due till end of September. But ugh, I'm now awake, need cuppa urgently. Still I got lots done, washing on, tidied up, got myself under shower and washed hair, even defuzzed legs. All was going well then the batteries ran down...

But got some cardmaking done, even managed a bit of chalking. Never really mastered this, not sure whether to use cotton wool or the brushes that came with the kit. One effort, in pic, was okay, but next effort looked a bit dodgy so rubbed it off.

I don't seem to be getting anywhere near the end of the FF kit, I want to keep some back for personal cards and boxes, tho some of the decoupage is too big for exploding boxes.

Plan for tomorrow is to finally finish off Golden Wedding box, at last got the photos thru from my friend, had to resize them, just printed them out and so tomorrow it will all be done. Then will need to pack it carefully.

Then have to think of ways to persuade mum to leave me in peace for a few days. She certainly needs a break from these four walls, I've at least had a few weekends away, while she's been stuck here. If she hadn't been so silly she could have enjoyed a proper holiday with one of her friends.

Oh well must go cut photos out.

Hope you all had a good weeekend.

No comments:

Visitors