Friday 14 August 2009

Summers gone again

Why can't we get a few weeks of decent weather? This week has been a right mixed bag, rain, wind, some sunny bits.

I'm beginning to think that my patchwork friends kit and my FF kit are bottomless, I've still got loads to make from both. Had a close look at the PF kit this week, as I'm sure my cardstock is on the small side, certainly a lot of the figures won't fit on the card, not being two sided. Tho can use the cardstock with the FF kit, it goes well with it.

Got my appeal sorted out, that went off in post on Monday, so should hear something shortly. And made a claim for carer's allowance, the CAB put me straight on what I could and couldn't claim. May go and see if they'll have me back as an advisor, once I get over my next op. Tho there is some other stuff I want to do, like a reiki course. There is one locally in September, so have decided to put my name down for it. That is at the beginning of September, part two would be in November.

Not been blogging all week, not really felt in the mood, been a bit down. But now back on form, tho have got relatives to endure all weekend!

Well hope weather is a lot better in your part of the world. Have a good weekend all.

No comments:

Visitors