Monday 25 April 2011

Bank holidays...

I was delighted that the BBC got the weather forecast for our region utterly wrong!   They'd predicted cloud and a cold wind, well we had a nippy wind but sunshine and blue sky.   Took a pic of my new car... NOT!    It is the Wallace and Gromit car, parked up outside the ferry terminal at the Pier Head,  love the Reg plate :-))   I'd taken mum down to see the new canal and all the other new stuff they've done down there, but it was too windy to hang about for too long. 

I managed some crafting yesterday,  got on with designing my exchange page.   I'm fairly happy with one side,  but not the other :(     I impressed myself with my resist stamping technique,   I've tried it before and just ended up with a mess, but this time it worked out.  Pity the rest of it didn't.   Oh well back to the drawing board.   I'm tempted to go get more alcohol inks...  but then there is a craft fair coming up so I'm thinking I should wait and see what bargains I can get there. 

No comments:

Visitors