Saturday 30 April 2011

Didn't they do well?

Yep like most of the nation I spent yesterday watching the Wedding.   Had a highly amusing moment in supermarket on Thursday,  came across shelf filler moaning about how mad it was, so had to remind him of the Wedding...  guess he was twiddling his thumbs yesterday.   It was rather nice being a slob,  just drinking cups of tea  and glued to box.  Even the sun came out for them!
I spent the afternoon trying to construct my page for the exchange thing in June, hated first attempt, just wasn't what I wanted.  Right idea, but wrong in execution.  So did it all again, used different stamp,  stuck with some ideas, ditched others and added to it, finally I had a page I was pleased with,  just needs a few finishing touches.  Also sourced some lovely stamps for the other side,  popped up to garden centre, to get mum's birthday present, and not my fault if they also have a craft shop!   Just got a couple of toppers, the stamps and a bottle of blender for the alcohol inks,  the one that came with the kit was on the very small side!   I but there was so much to choose from,  wasn't sure what to buy,  decided to go for the one that would flower the longest, which this one will, and one that looked very healthy.   Mum was chuffed,  so now all I have to do is put it in our 'garden',  such as it is!

But I am getting tired of rude people,  on Thursday in supermarket lost count of the number of people who barged past me or into me,   then as I was leaving a woman headed right at me and another lady...   what was the rush?    Same today in the garden centre,  I am still using my crutch outdoors,  but did that make any difference?  No,  one twit marched right at me with his trolley refusing to give ground, I sarcastically said Thank you to him,   then as I was walking back to car park there was a lady behind me with a trolley,  and she was desperate to get past me,  I just stuck to my pace, she huffed and puffed behind me,  I mean what was she rushing for?   She had two large clay pots in the trolley, both clanging together,  I wondered if they'd make it to her car in one piece.    Most people are lovely, but others just seem to be blind, deaf and plain ignorant.    Then on drive home there was a complete bozo trying to overtake cars through a dangerous stretch of road, it really is NOT the place you want to try to overtake as it has blind bends, but oh no, this twit got past the car behind me, then attempted to get past me,  what was ahead - quite a few sets of traffic lights, so you may as well chill out. 

Another lovely weekend,  sun is shining, a bit windy but still warm.

No comments:

Visitors