Tuesday 28 July 2009

A busy day


I'm glad to sit down and relax, been on the go since I got up. There was a pile of washing to do, well two piles, then some housework, then I tidied up my bedroom and gave it a good clean. Finally got to sit down at 2pm, switched on QVC and... no craft show! Felt robbed.

So got on with my Forever Friends box, really enjoyed making this. Pic is of the middle layer, think the outer layer still needs a bit of work, left two sides blank and can't decide whether to stamp them, or decorated them. But I got it all finished, so now I've got 4 exploding boxes, and nearly 100 cards, still got more to make then I'll be attempting to sell it all at a fair of some sort. Thinking of making up some baby exploding boxes, one of each...

Also got my Big Shot ready to sell, took photos of it and all the dies I've got. Think I'll just bung it on ebay as a job lot. Also thinking of selling my robo and investing in a silhouette, the robo is such a beast to get to learn. The silhouette looks much easier, I know it shouldn't be as they are the same thing, but it just seems that way.

Oops, being skyped, gotta go.

No comments:

Visitors