Friday 17 July 2009

A great day for crafting

When it is bucketing down, and windy, and cold, there is only one thing to do - craft.

Set myself the challenge of making some aperture trifold cards. Luckily I had some A3 card, but was only working on my small craft table! So a bit of juggling was needed, but got there. A couple of years ago I wouldn't even have attempted this, had no confidence in my measuring skills.

I'm keeping all the cards simple, don't think they need much more on them.

Did try another bookatrix card yesterday, but not sure bookatrix is my thing! Can't get the hang of the board at all. It all just looks very shoddy.

Had to also search for some photos which I've put somewhere 'safe', so safe I can't find them! Pity cos I was in the mood for scrapbooking. Will just have to keep on looking.

The weather is still grotty, had to believe it is July, more like mid winter. Little wonder the Met office folk are looking sheepish, all that talk of a scorcher of a summer!

Hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments:

Visitors