Sunday 19 July 2009

Think my mojo just crash landed

I dunno, you struggle all week, sense that your mojo has upped and gone on holiday, then it comes back, with a bang! I scrapped 3 pages today, unheard of for me to do 3 pages in one go. Tho they did sort of fall together.

I used a birthday scrap kit, but ended up hacking the papers to bits, felt they were far too busy to use as backgrounds. This is one example, it was a page of balloons, so I cut a line of them out, then some from the bottom of the page, then arranged them, next I used my cupcake stamp, and some sakura pens. Then haphazardly put in the lettering.

All this while also watching the golf, I was a bit torn, wanting a Brit to win, and Tom Watson, the oldie to also win. In the end it was another yank that won! But it was a nice way to spend an afternoon.

Tho it was also very chaotic, I was crafting in my bedroom, on my bed, with a craft table nearby. Had to haul all the stuff into here, there was stuff everywhere, and of course once I started crafting the mess got worse! But I did have lots of fun, felt much happier, far more so than I've been all week.

Been on a real downer this week, not in the mood for anything. Even the corner shop chap commented on how ill I looked... great cheer up that was! But have gradually crawled my way sort of out of it, not quite, but almost. Think it is time I got my life back on track. Up and at em... LOL

No comments:

Visitors