Tuesday 21 July 2009

Going wireless


Hooray I'm going wireless! Nope, not in the computer sense, but kneewise. My surgeon finally agreed that the wires in my dodgy knee can come out, then he told me that it might refracture... gulp! He did then add that he had to give me all the bad news.... but it can't be any worse than this, with wires bulging out, and it being so uncomfortable.

So I'm officially booked in for 28th August, but could go in before that. Hope so, the sooner the better. But it also ends my saga with the ESA, they now have to reinstate my benefit. This is what I told them a the medical that it was highly likely I'd be having further surgery.


Oddly enough ended up seeing my surgeon again, but i wasn't the patient, my mum was. Talk about keeping it in the family. And my dear mum, having told me that she was seriously considering having her other hip replaced, backtracked big time when confronted by surgeon. Not sure who she is kidding, herself, or is trying to. For an intelligent woman she is being very silly, but I am steering a wide berth away from her negativity, it ain't doing me much good.

I had a lovely meditation last night, which then led to a weird dream, really wierd, and then did another on waking up, that was delicious as I felt so positive. Tho mum's negativity invaded it after a short while. I does my best to steer clear of it, but it does tend to waft in from time to time.

Did at last make a start on the golden wedding box, got the box cut, and found a few fairies to adorn it (which is what was wanted), just need a few more bits and bobs, plus photos and it will be done. Not sure tho my mind was on my work, as the outer layer box ended up with very odd measurements, I can luckily still use it, just have to trim on side of it to match the other 3. Think i got a bit baffled working with A3 card and then moving to 12x12 card... bit more than my little brain could take.

Not been that bad weather wise, did look grim this morning, but since then it really perked up, and has been dry... that hasn't happened in days!

All for now....

No comments:

Visitors