Monday 27 December 2010

At last....

A thaw has set in!   The temperature crept up to the dizzy heights of 3C - a heatwave.  The snow is also beginning to melt,  might all be gone by weekend.  Which will be a relief, then perhaps things can go back to normal.  Still waiting for some Xmas stuff to come thru, which my niece sent two weeks ago, well before we got any snow. 
Think I also need a thaw to set in elsewhere,  can't seem to do right for doing wrong with one person.  I've tried just to ignore it but it is now getting to me.  I just seem to say, suggest or do the wrong thing,  get the cold shoulder, then a few days later all is okay again, sort of.    Got enough to contend with on the home front, I want craft to be about fun and having a laugh with my craft friends, not worrying if I should or shouldn't say something.    Need to mull things over, perhaps it is time to move on?

Managed to finish off the baby box, turned out better than I thought,  recoloured a few things,  and managed to find other bits,  now it just needs a date and a name inside, left some spaces so they can put a few photos in it.  Also made up the Woodlands card,  but do not like it!  There were no instructions with it, it is supposed to be a concertina card, but not so much as a clue as to what bit went with what.  It will be okay in a frame.

Now just need my hobbycraft vouchers!

No comments:

Visitors