Wednesday 1 December 2010

Whoa... December!

And am I panicking... nope,  Christmas arrived today in a box, well the pressies did.   Decs will be rescued from loft by god-daughter's boyfriend this Sunday.  
We did have a sprinkling of snow on Tuesday,  enough to put mum off going to her appointment.   Sort of suited me as I didn't really want to go de-ice the car that early in the morning.   But did venture out, had to, we were out of the essentials, bread, milk.   Wore my super grippy shoes,  to see if they were any good and they were.  As was new winter jacket,  kept me very warm and snug. 

Got in a bit of a tizz yesterday making a card,   planned to make my group cards,  So got all the bits,  but what I was trying I hadn't tried before, so ended up with a mess, getting frustrated and wanting to hurl the lot out of the window.  So gave up and started again today,  this time with more idea of what I wanted to do and it worked.   Had slight hitch with printable acetate, the printer wouldn't recognise it, but solved that problem by using some paper behind it.   So one down, eleven to go!   
Also found one of my local craft shops is online,  it is in Southport, so by time I use petrol, pay for parking I may as well get stuff online from them. 

No comments:

Visitors