Tuesday 16 February 2010

Stuffed...

Pancake day,  managed two,  with maple syrup and cream...   yummeeeeeeee   

Found it amusing today to see Dawn Bibby on QVC, and on C&C was Leonie!   Wasn't very inspired by either,  not into this CD rom crafting,  doesn't make sense to me,  well not printing wise,  some of those things must drain the ink.  And you also need the proper paper/card,  so is it really any cheaper?    All QVC had was same old, same old....    but it is craft day next week,  hoping for something different.   On Monday I found an A5 sized padded envelope by letter box,   wondered what I had ordered and forgotten all about, so opened it and... inside this large envelope was:  my tiny Create and Craft badge!    Other letter was in brown envelope and marked HM,  ooer, turned out to be my tax number for the year... they sure know how to alarm people. 

Been very engrossed in my aquarium and virtual moggies on facebook, the cats are far too lifelike for my liking, with all the typical cat traits, of sleeping, being fussy over food and not wanting to play!   Fish are far easier,  they just amuse themselves.  Have now got started on a surreal conversation with a friend on a group, told them that I'd had a baby fish,  next thing we're discussing baby showers, wetting the baby's head...   one of us is losing the plot, not sure which tho! LOL.  My two virtual cats are now grown up,  so decided it was time that they 'got it on',  so clicked to have them mate,  they disappeared behind a huge heart... and... aw,  the male moggy looked most upset, he had been spurned - LOL.  I couldn't stop chuckling, it was hilarious.   Tho maybe I need to get out more!

Having fun and games with work,  from being told that they wanted to get my redeployment up and running two weeks ago, nothing, a big fat zero!   Then find out today that there may be redundancies in our department, why am I thinking that the two things are coinciding?     Don't care really,  there are no jobs with the council, or none that I am qualified for or can do. 

Just had a moan to the folk at Facebook, found  friend request from a total stranger, only problem was every time I pressed to ignore it, it came back. So told them,  they said they couldn't do anything...    but just looked on my page now and that request has disappeared!  

No comments:

Visitors