Friday 5 February 2010

Oh noooooo

What is a girl to do?  Went for hair appointment today and saw an ominous sign, big 'lease for sale' board outside hairdressers...   and yep, my hairdresser has decided to call it quits.  Well mostly cos his landlord won't compromise on a rent rise...  so now I've got 3 months to find a new hairdresser!  Crisis....  took me ages to find him.  Oh, rats and double rats. 

The staff were all very cheery,  guess it will soon dawn on them all what it means, think most will get jobs quite quickly,  they are all damn good hairdressers. 

Well got 3 more  haircuts to go,was joking with Bill that he had timed it just right, he is a footy fan and the salon will close at end of May, and World cup starts in June! 

Pic is of a scrap challenge I set last month, for a day in your life,  it was to pick four photos that would encapsulate one day,  so I chose me porridge,  chatting with friends,  scrapping and my red wine!   I said on my scrap blog that I must be going thru a green phase,  it was pink, before that it was blue,  now green...   Wonder what it will be next?   Haven't done much with purple! 

Got bill for MOT, and yes it was a shocker, but worth it as mechanically the car is sound, it was the usual stuff that needed fixing,  the sills and the car is ten years old.     But wasn't too bothered by bill,  had half of it already saved up, and then there was the cash from my ebay sales,  so will be able to pay off credit card bill next month in full.   Thank goodness for plastic!   Realised the other day that I've had a barclaycard since 1974, the year I joined the army, our salary was paid into Barclays,  and so you automatically got a barclaycard as the bank card.   I was too scared to use it back then!  Scary thought!  Just read my niece's FB page, she doesn't want to be a grown up, know that feeling,  tried to resist for a long time, it sort of works. 

Ah well got the weekend to look forward to,  may go visit a craft shop, found a ten pound note stuffed in a seldom worn jacket pocket, not sure why I stuffed it there,   so may as well put it to good use! 

Have a good weekend all. 

No comments:

Visitors