Thursday 13 May 2010

Can we have summer back?

Dunno who it was who pressed the pause button, but can they stop now and let summer come back?   It was 12c today,  ridiculous...    we did have a sunny day,  but it was sooo chilly.   I am also sick of that bloody volcano, my car again is covered in its dust! 

Had to change dressing on wound,  methinks the new surgeon needs more lessons in stitching....   nor did I need another 3 inch scar to join with all the others.  Not happy,  it is also still bleeding,  if it carries on I'll have to go to the walk in clinic and get more dressings.   Have to go see consultant next week, bit sooner than I expected, it has usually been 6 weeks after an op.  

And day 2 of our brave new world....   see already they are trying to stitch everybody up,  changing the goalposts for a vote of no confidence from just 50 per cent to 55 per cent.  I don't remember that being in anyone's manifesto.    I know what the Tories are doing,  they know they've got some tough decisions to make, so they are ensuring that the Lib Dems get part of the blame.    Had a good laugh reading about our local tory candidate who had decided she had won the election,  so last laugh went to the Labour man who did win!   Love it. 

Pics for last couple of days have been from a box I made, this pic has an Anna Griffin stamp,  from the last QVC craft day, I bought the set and they are great.  Loads of stamps, and as you can see they give a very crisp finish. 

All for now.

No comments:

Visitors