Wednesday 5 May 2010

Days like these...

That have drizzly rain, the sort that soak you to the skin...   yuck. When you are fed up of the sore throat that has been lingering for nearly 3 weeks!   And when you are having a sort out of photos and come across one of a card that you can't remember making! 

This i said card, and I just can't recollect making it or who I gave it to.  Was first time I'd used those fluttery peel offs,  oh well,  must have made it and must have given it to someone.

Had to do a huge supermarket shop,   and mid week is definitely the time to go as it is a bit quieter.    Funny tho,  I love the staff, they are all so friendly and chatty,  but quite a few have no idea of the different veggies,  as in courgettes and other foreign stuff.   Checkout lady asked me what I did with my 'croquette', after we'd stopped giggling I told her I used it in stir fries, risottos,  pasta dishes, just said to chop it up and bung it in.   Not sure how I managed it but the bill was nearly £90,  but that is for nearly two weeks shopping. 

This afternoon was messing with the grafix program,  had to make all the reiki symbols same size,  as well as draw one using Draw,  then forgot I had to flip them, so they'll be right way round when applied to card...  But finally got there, and very chuffed, it all seems to have worked so far, proof will be I guess when I come to see if they rub off!   Had one gripe with the instructions, it was very vague as to which side you printed on. Well hopefully they'll work and I can start making the reiki boxes...   mind you have to put reiki into each box as well! 

Well just one more day to go of this blasted election...  tho we'll have the media inquest all over the weekend I suppose.   Oh roll on Wimbledon!

No comments:

Visitors