Thursday 6 May 2010

Tum te tum, te tum...

Election Day...    phew.   Have been to cast my vote,  just as I got there I noticed 3 ladies, two were supporting the one in the middle,  next thing one in middle collasped.... Looked to me as if she was having some sort of fit.  Anyway, I helped out as best I could,  an ambulance was called,  and I stayed with them till it arrived.  In meantime my neighbour came out from polling station,  he asked what was going on,  then launched into a story about his broken TV... er...  was I missing something? 

So having done my duty went to complete last task of the day,  get prescription filled.   Think everything is now done and dusted,  plenty of food in freezer/cupboards,  wine...  check...    medications...   so now just need to ensure that I get up at right time tomorrow for appointment in operating theatre!   Did get my hair cut...  LOL...   nooooo,  not what you're thinking, not wanting to be glam.  My hairdresser is searching for new premises,   and I knew I'd be housebound after op for a couple of weeks,  so thought it best to go get hair cut  today, save all that messing.    So will not be able to have a nice cuppa in morning... it is the one thing I do miss.   Just hope I am first on list, then I can be in and out, and get home.    I might be as mine is the least complicated, so they may well do me first.

Have had a crafting success,  made my first rub ons... yeee ha!    Wasn't sure if it would work,  and so with great trepidation I finished off the last bit in the process,  applied the sticky stuff,  and crossed everything..   but it worked!   Now trying to remember where I bought the kit from, got a feeling it was Hobbycraft,  hope so as I'll be needing more, well I hope I will if an idea takes off.   The kit is by Grafix, they do have a website but it is the the USA, but it can be found in some shops over here.    It was far simpler than I thought it would be. 

No idea who will have the keys to Number 10 tomorrow, I know which party I want to win, not necessarily because I think its leader is any good... but don't want a certain party getting within breathing distance of that famous front door. 

No comments:

Visitors