Thursday 25 November 2010

When the North Wind doth blow we shall have...

That fluffy white stuff that manages to bring this country to a grinding halt.   Just hoping we don't get any tomorrow cos I have to go get supplies, food, wine and the like.   I did venture outdoors today and got hit by a very raw wind, the sort that travels right to the bone.    That was after I tackled the ironing, yuck, not my favourite job. 

After lunch it was down to more painting of udu, final coat,  and my cosmic shimmers are on their way!  Yippee.  Sadly Amazon had to cancel part of my Xmas order, rats,  tho it wasn't an important bit, just an extra thing for mum.  Did more Xmas shopping on ebay, saved fortune on singing bowl for friend, saw some priced at over £100, what were they gold?   There were also some very cheap from China, but since China is in the business of oppressing Tibet then it would be wrong to buy from them.  And finally settled on pressie for bro and his wife,  sort of revenge as they gave me and mum a hamper last Christmas, came close to telling them were to stick it,  plus to add insult my brother had slipped in some unwanted wine of his own,  it was obvious as the bottles were sticky and dusty, it was also crap.   So they are getting a hamper, tho not as crappy as they one they gave me.  As for their kids, they'll get zilch,  fed up with the pair of them, never see them, never get so much as a birthday card from them.   Have devised/made a gift for soon to be born baby,  that will do.   Yes rather bah humbug,   but other side of family have got nice gifts, tho my two nephews have been threatened with horrible underpants should I recieve another bubble bath set from Boots.   For one thing I take showers!   Well it ain't difficult, I have told them they just have to get me an Itunes voucher, I mean how hard is that?   Thought on line shopping would be right up the boys street. 
Even got how to get decs down from loft sorted,  niece is coming up next weekend with her boyfriend, I'm sure he'll be happy to go scramble in the loft! 
Might find my Xmas mojo tomorrow, still have a few cards to make, and one to finish off, but also want to get udu finished!   Decisions, decisions....  ho hum,  hum ho

Stay safe and stay warm.

No comments:

Visitors