Wednesday 1 June 2011

Oh sunny day

Well yesterday was a surprise, first really sunny and warm day for weeks.   Quite a shock to see clear blue skies lasting all day.  Typically I was pulled to stay indoors cos there was tennis,  the French Open and Andy Murray was finishing off his match, that was followed by Federer...  so I watched the sunny day from inside. 

I did make use of my time, watched Tennis and crafted.  Wanted to to a 'take' on a scrap challenge page, was happy with it yesterday, now I'm not so sure.  Like most of it, but not sure about the bit under the photos...    Made use of the second set of 12x12 templates to make the border,  and I'd bought a load of white flowers ages ago, they are proving very useful,  just used ink pads to recolour them.   And the pin flair bendy peel offs are also coming in handy to finish off the edges.   I think I've now got the hang of the pinflair steppers,   now they've loosened they are easier to use. 

Also popped over to watch Dawn's first appearance on CnC, I was hoping to see her do more crafting, but she seemed eager to stick to her QVC format.  Hope she breaks away from that,  to me CnC is about watching the crafters craft,  and leaving the presenters to flog the stuff.   Early days I guess.  

Got meditation and Tai Chi tomorrow morning,  lovely way to kick off the day.    All for now. 

No comments:

Visitors