Sunday 31 January 2010

The weekend...

Well made it thru the weekend,  yesterday was okay, had to go do the supermarket shop - essential as I'd not been able to do any shopping all week.   Must have got round in record time,   went in at 11 a.m., and was back at noon....   !   And that was in spite of the usual slow coaches, familes, kids running everywhere...    The supermarket is NOT a day out,  it is there so we can buy food and do it as quickly as possible. 
My main prob with the new store is finding stuff,  took me ages to find the brillo pads,  they seemed to have been tucked away.  Some of it doesn't make sense, the frozen section certainly doesn't,   bit of a mish mash,  stuff all over the place, instead of veg being all together etc, it seems to be split up. 

Picked up a family history mag,  and started researching the family tree,  got off to good start,  found my grandparents and great grandparents,  both seem to have had huge families.   They also started out in London,  makes me wonder why they came here.  Using the 2 week trial on Ancestry to get as much as I can.  And of course the census page, those credits don't last long do they?  

Today was crafting day,  got some scrapbooking done, and finished off the page above, I'd cut it all out, but it wasn't stuck down.  Wasn't that happy with the title 'short takes' so chose Beach Patrol.   I remembered that I had a whole box of paper,   lots of colours and great for the lettering. 

Woke up this morning to snow, which was a bit of a shock,  we'd had quite a dusting of it overnight, but by lunch time it had all melted. 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.   Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Visitors