Thursday 3 June 2010

Way hey the sun is back!

After a grotty weekend, then yesterday being so grey and grim I was beginning to wonder if we'd had our summer.  The forecast for today looked good, but when I woke up it was grey again!     But by 10 a.m. the blue sky was poking thru, the sun doing its damndest to burn off the cloud.

So I decided to go out,  I wanted to get some more pro markers and hoped that the Range had finally decided to stock them.   Oh no they hadn't :-(  Fooey, but did buy the X cut set of shape cutters, squares, circles etc,   and another stamp set,  Hawthorn and Bramble, the hedgehog, they are adorable.   Wondered about making my way to the other craft shop in Southport, but needed to find a car parking space near it, and could I find one, could I heck.  So decided to just drive home,  was hungry anyway, and I hoped the tennis would be on,  not been sure as the weather in France has been awful.  Luckily they also had good weather so I was able to watch Serena losing...  and cheer on the Aussie. 

Did take a look at what they'd offered on QVC, but nothing grabbed my attention,  wonder if I am getting fussy or am I just bored at seeing the same old stuff?    I appreciate that new crafters are coming along all the time,  so they must be catered for, but it is just more of the same, and kanban seems to have taken over while CnC are obsessed with CD roms,  alls I want is some decent scrapbooking stuff,  is that too much to ask?

Oh to the plonker from the Orient,  comments are now moderated, so give up...   comprende?  

No comments:

Visitors