Friday 25 June 2010

Yippeeeee - a summer at last!

Yah boo to the doomongers going on about droughts,  so bring in  the hose pipe ban now, and stop faffing around.  And while we're at it,  can the water companies STOP losing so much water thru leaks?

This is our first decent summer in years, and I think we deserve it.  Especially after that budget, didn't Georgie boy do well...  and how neat of Cameron to hide behind him, leaving the two lib dem dummies to take the heat. I find the entire lot unconvincing,  while Nick Clegg has only proved how desperate he was to get into power, even as someone's puppet. 

But this lovely weather means that Wimbers has been on schedule,  did watch some of that marathon match, tho I found it boring,  a good antidote to insomnia methinks.   A great match from Murray in front of the Queen,  can sympathise with him over his frustration with the press, he never said he wouldn't bow to the Queen!   Anyone could see how honoured he was to meet her.    Got a feeling that this is a wide open championship this year.  

Still thinking about my holiday last week,  tho this time last week I was watching the England match,  and that was excruciating!   Wish I was still there...  sigh.   Well with the weather being so good just be nice to be anywhere but a city.  Uploaded one of my photos, along with a quote,  photos like that do lend themselves to inspirational quotes.    Will be scrapping a few as well,   once I find my crafting mood.  Think it may still be on holiday - LOL.   Not that I am bothered, got lots to occupy me,  my life is more settled,  just have to go have a row with the Inland Revenue, who have me down as receiving ESA,  stupid lot!    I am saving that for next week, have been in a happy mood all week and didn't want to ruin it.  Nor do I want to phone them, not on that bloody 0845 number, what a racket that is,  how to fleece people!    Saving it for next week. 

Of course there is the big match on Sunday...  more nervous tension.  We did at least play well the other night,  I think we should play in red all the time,  at least that way Gerrard thinks he is playing for Liverpool and comes to life.   But we will improve against the Germans.   Will be wearing my new England T shirt,  no, not anything official,  just one I picked up last week from the outlet park,  stuff paying £40 for an official shirt.... 

Hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous weather... long may it last.

No comments:

Visitors