Sunday 3 June 2012

That's better!

Yes the mojo returned!   This page came about because I found my ATC kit,  needed it to get the envelope template.  So having got the kit,  I rummaged through and found all sorts of goodies. So back to that page.  It started with the sentiment, different from yesterday's choice,  and went from there.  I used the Indigo Blu Poppy stamp, which I think is just gorgeous,  found some lovely buttons in the ATC kit,  and the ribbon (buried behind the poppies), and the ATC,  which has the sentiment stamped inside it. Much better I think than yesterday's pathetic effort.   I also used an embossing folder,  then distressed the card,  then inked round the other side.   Used promarkers to colour in the poppies.  Been picking up tips from the lovely Barbara Gray.

 So felt much better after making page so decided to go play with the craft artist stuff. And thought I may as well use the pageant photos from today.   So grabbed some photos from Google images, and here it is, a quick page.  Still finding my way round the software, but it is fun.

With this one I used the Jubilee digi software with the free street party stuff.  Wasn't sure whether to feel sorry for those at the pageant or think they were bonkers for sticking it out.   A pity the weather didn't cooperate, but then this is Britain and what else do we expect?    More playing tomorrow I think, though my enjoyment will be curtailed by a skype call for mum from my sister. 

all for now folks


No comments:

Visitors