Monday 26 July 2010

Do I hate Mondays?

Not sure any more,  sometimes I worked on a Monday, about once a month,  but mostly I didn't.  Just hate grey days, and we have had far too many of them.   If I hear one more weather reporter saying we need rain I shall scream, we DON'T need any more rain here thank you.  Wouldn't be so bad if they got the bloody forecast right, today they said that the wet stuff would be gone by lunch time, only it wasn't..   It is tho very humid.   Come on High pressure, come get stuck over the UK for a few weeks.

Am looking forward to getting the ez mount stuff from ebay, then I can use my Edna stamps, which are hilarious.   I am  hoping it comes tomorrow,  along with my book from Amazon.  A tad confused by Amazon, if I place an order for books they say the credit card has been refused,  but if I buy any mp3 stuff that just goes thru no problem!    New credit card is same number as old one,  only the date is different.   I did alter it on Amazon when I got the new card,  humph,  so much for technology.  

Very unamused by new coalition lot, they keep announcing stuff that already exists, like today with the police, asking folk to join up as reservists, funny they are still called Specials.  This lot want us all to do public work for nowt,  how about they set the example and work for nothing?    Most of them could damn well afford it.  Did smiled at the reference to Brokeback Mountain,   yep it was a bit of a love fest at the beginning, not so sure now, both are beginning to show true colours. 

Looking forward to some peace and quiet from tomorrow,  hopefully till at least Sunday,   I will be totally disgusted with my sister if our mother returns home in two days.    And if she does then sister will get both barrels. 

Need a cuppa.  Hope you had a good weekend. 

No comments:

Visitors