Friday 9 July 2010

How did we suddenly get to Friday?

Hang on, what happened to the rest of the week? Seems to have flashed past me without so much as a by your leave...    Oh well, pangs of Wimbledon have died down,  only 49 to go to the next Wimbers. 

The sun seems to have gone into hiding,  tho it is still very warm, in fact very muggy.  We now have a hose pipe ban, wettest place in the UK and we have a drought order!  Typical.    We did have rain last night, kept the plants happy till tonight. 

Popped up to Klara's crafts,  and she was kind enough to show me her new stamps catalogue.... oh noooooo   so many stamps, not enough dosh.  Chose 3 in the end, a lovely fairy stamp,  and two sets of clear stamps both have ten stamps in them.    Got some fimo,  not silver,  not in stock yet,  but bought some to have a play with.   And finally got to grips with making a text box transparent in Word...  used to be able to do it with a short cut, or was that in Desk Top publisher?    Anyway, got there.   So have six inspirational cards,  altered the photo, oh what fun you can have with Paint Shop Pro, especially when you're not sure what you are doing - LOL.   Chose the pencil gizmo, so turned a photo into a pencil sketch,   which worked fine, meant that the quote can be read easily.    Also had a faff with the above photo, the quote is from a poster I had years ago, but it was a lot ruder than that.   But it tickled me. 

To my oriental reader,  I got your translated comments,  however I don't know you, and last time I checked you were linked to stuff I abhor.  I hate anything that demeans women, and I don't give a stuff if anyone claims that the women are willing.     So published comments will remain restricted to those people I know and trust.

Enjoy the weekend all.

No comments:

Visitors