Wednesday 21 July 2010

It ceased to be funny days ago....

Yesterday we had a deluge of rain, so much so that several roads were flooded, waist high in water.   And what is happening right now... a bloody great thunderstorm and torrential rain!   No more,  please, go chuck it down somewhere else, we've all had enough.

At least when I woke up I did see a lot of blue sky,  and that strange yellow thing, er, oh yeah, the sun.   I was also up early cos I had appointment at hospital, it was D day, or K day,  new knee day,   suppose it is nice that they still think i am too young for a TKR, total knee replacement, but it was either now or next year, and frankly I was not prepared to go thru another 12 months of pain and incapacity.  I want my life back!   Young doc did suggest they try a cortisone injection, had a few of them, they don't last long,  and it was just a put off,  finally we all agreed that I needed a new knee, and so I shall get on in September.  Possibly sooner as I am on the standby list.   The ortho clinic had also decided to do its own ECGs, fine, except nurse doing them wasn't that au fait with things, in ECG dept, it takes all of five minutes,  this time it took nearer 30!     I do tho like confounding them, in spite of the fact that I smoke my BP is normal,  and ECG perfect!   That's what meditation does,  I can slow my heart rate down,   I just focused today and calmed myself, not easy when I was also having a hot flush.   Thought I would be home just after eleven, but nope, cos of elongated ECG got home well after 12. No matter,  only had shopping to do, after lunch that is.    Even managed to motivate myself for hair appointment,  time it all got chopped,  getting on my nerves now,  a tad too long. 

Sorted out logos from Vista print,  they had the cheek to ask if I wanted more...  er why?   Paid for it, so it is mine to do what I wish.   And got to leave feedback on ebay, think I best go to that now, before I forget again. 

No comments:

Visitors