Tuesday 6 July 2010

Tedious Tuesday

Trying really hard to find some motivation, but it keeps eluding me.   Didn't mean to stay in bed till 9 a.m.,  was wide awake at 5.30,   then tossed and turned, finally falling back to sleep... only to sleep in!  I've been really good lately, getting up at around 8.a.m., well it takes me a while to get going.   I am not a morning person,   I just go round in a haze till my mind decides to wake up. 

So it was a shower, wash hair and get out of house.  Popped up to The Range, just for a mooch,  once again they were moving the craft stuff,  not much of it left now, well not the craft stuff for adults,  lots of stuff for kids.  So picked up a flower fairies shrinkles kit,  water colour pad, and some boingy peel offs.  Not much else took my fancy,  had also forgotten that it was Craft day on QVC,  caught up with that when I got home,  but again nothing was yelling at me to buy it.  All Kanban - again!    Can we have something different please?

I am missing my tennis,  feel like a fish without any water,   well the BBC do spoil us tennis lot  with two weeks of wall to wall coverage, then just cut us off!   Just have to keep mooching this week, and shake off the withdrawal symptoms.   Will have some golf to watch soon,  and the footie is still going,  Holland is 3/1 up against Uruguay,  good,  as the latter blatantly cheated in their last match, and if one more stupid pundit said it was okay to cynically play hand ball I will scream!    It was not alright, it was cheating,  Ghana should have been given a penalty goal.   Footie really needs to clean up its act,  far too much cheating going on, and it is NOT  acceptable and should be frowned on. 

Photo is of the Chalice Well,   located at Chalice Well gardens in Glastonbury.   If you ever need peace and quiet that is the place to head for. 

And Holland are thru to Final!    

No comments:

Visitors