Sunday 11 July 2010

Phew, it has finally cooled down.

Found it a bit funny that I had to make a card with a beach theme for my swap this month, considering how hot it has been! 

I used a pre-scored A5 card,  turned it into an easel card, then began to decorate it.   Used some yellow card for the 'sand',  and two different blues for the sea and sky,  cut a few 'waves' from some cream card,  then added the boingy stickers.  Lettering was done on The Slice.   Think it took me about an hour, with all the cutting of card, used my tearing rulers to get the wavy shapes.  


I also managed to complete a scrap page, all in one afternoon!    Was far more impressed with the print quality of photos from PSP than Photoshop,  much sharper and more detailed.    Tho as always there is a compromise to be made, in Photoshop I could print multiple photos on one page,  but can't do that in  PSP!   Rats. 

Half watching World Cup final, a bit boring, it needs a goal to liven it up.   Good match last night for the 3rd place spot, at least they both played like they wanted to win.  Take note England...   who were pathetic,  probably just as well most are nearly 30,  at least we can start with a fresh team. 

Got the Open next week, as in Golf,  the BBC nicely kept the fact that they were showing the Scottish Open to themselves,  hiding it away on the red button!   So I missed the first two days of play.

All for now,  enjoy the week ahead.

No comments:

Visitors