Thursday 26 August 2010

More grey stuff, will it ever go away?

Just one grey day after another,  yesterday and today have at least been dry.  Should have had my pre op on Tuesday, but the letter never arrived, then the secretary failed to ring me back to say she'd rebooked it for 1.30, she got back to me at 3pm,  poor love really had had a bad day.  She apologised profusely for all the cock ups.   So it is now organised for next Tuesday,  dunno why they need to all the stuff again,  just need the mrsa swabs taking.   Oh well, just over a week to go!  

For some reason my craft juices have returned,  had a very crafty few days.  Tho yesterday I decided to sort out the garden,  plants were looking very tatty and just about at the end.    So picked up some winter pansies,  just need something else to go in the other planter.  It was also craft day on QVC,  but nothing took my fancy,  either too twee or too fancy.  Did like the toppers in the TSV, but not the card stock,  I like my white or cream cards.   But did stick it out till the end.   CnC continue to bug me with endless CDs...  and the nice person but very annoying presenter is back!  Drives me nuts,  she just has a very irritating voice. 

Need to be really organised next week,  got to get as much done as I can in flat,  and sort out shopping,  after that it will be online shopping for a few weeks.  Which is fine, except that mum's bloody walker is half blocking the front door,  I curse the day my sister convinced mum to buy it, the other one she had was fine,  and it tucked neatly away.   Can't expect poor delivery chap to move that first before bringing in shopping. 

The pic:  FF topper,  used one of the concertina cards,  used a backing paper that came with a magazine,   took all of 15 minutes!   10 minutes of that spent choosing the topper.   Do like these concertina cards, and hadn't realised how many you got,  50!  Really good cardstock as well,  along with the scalloped die cuts.  One of my better buys,  still wondering whether to drive up to Cardcraft plus, need some collal glue,  and with the Xmas cards coming up I'll be needing a few tubes of it.   But if I go then there is the temptation to buy other stuff....   decisions, decisions. 

All for now, thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Visitors