Saturday 28 August 2010

Had me fooled there for a moment...

The sun came out yesterday,  there was blue sky and fluffy white clouds, yet the forecaster insisted that it was going to rain - well she got that wrong.  It stayed fine all day,  then came morning and... yep grey clouds, windy, cold...  so back to normal. 

The weather put me off doing anything, or going anywhere.  Was half contemplating paying a visit to Cardcraftplus in Preston,  but I knew that if I went there I'd end up spending far too much money.   So stayed put and did some crafting.  I have been trying to get into the Xmas card mood, but it isn't really happening.   I managed about 4 cards, none of which I'm that happy with,  think I need something to inspire me.   Think I'll do some scrapbooking tomorrow,  see how that shapes up.  Also have an odd urge to make jewelry,  which is odd since I am not a jewelry type person,  well aside from my rings and chain, but I don't go for dangly stuff or anything OTT.  We'll see.  

Think I am in one of my half here and half somewhere else moods,  not sure where I want to be or what I want to do.  Itchy feet syndrome. 

I did enjoy making the card above,  my kinda card,  totally daft and irreverent.   I love using my promarkers,  can't see me going back to my brush markers at all.   Now there's a thought, got a few Xmas stamps that would really benefit from the promarker treatment. 

Have a lovely bank holiday.

No comments:

Visitors