Thursday 5 August 2010

Blah, blah, blah

Humph, a week with my sister and suddenly mum wants fancy cooking!  She has no chance...   I hate cooking as much as she does.    So tonight managed a nice steak in pepper and mushroom sauce, steamed veg and chips.    She looked at plate and said there was too much on it,  but she somehow managed to polish off the lot. 

Went on a hunt yesterday for a new craft table, old one was beyond all hope, had bought a cheap replacement but it was useless.   Saw what I liked in Argos,  knew I could check and reserve item, but didn't bother, so two fruitless journeys.  So today I did what I should have done, looked at their online site and found one in stock in a local store, so reserved it.   Much better than old one,  far more sturdy for a start.    It easily takes my giant craft mat,  and fits nicely next to computer desk.   So I am fit to go crafting...  think the mojo has returned,  ordered a kit from QVC, you can make your own stamps with it,  only got it cos it was on easy pay.   Still not sure about it, but I have 30 days to play with it, so I will and see what happens. 

Feel more up now,  I am definitely still suffering from PMT,  have been keeping an eye on the calendar, and sure enough the PMT is happening at same time.   I even had what felt like a period pain the other night.   Might go back to primrose evening oil,  well it can't hurt. 

The other thing that is driving me nuts is the freeview... it is badly affected by atmosphere, plus our aerial seems to have slipped a bit, got man coming tomorrow to sort it out.  I can only get BBC at the moment on my TV,  primary TV is okay, tho it pixelates all the time.    Beginning to wonder if digital TV is all it is cracked up to be!    Will see what happens tomorrow, up until last few weeks it has been okay, it was ropey when they started the final bit of the switch over.   But we now have no choice,  it is digital or nothing. 

As for new coalition lot,  I am renaming Cameron, Mr Gaffe, if a man can stick his foot in it, he will.   He is a prat,  fails to put brain in gear before opening mouth.   I didn't want this idiot in charge of my country,  roll on an election, get shot of both of the idiots. 

No comments:

Visitors