Wednesday 24 November 2010

Brrrrrrrr - time to get the thermals out

Definite chill in the air,  car covered in ice this morning.  Did poke nose out of door, briefly and that was enough for me.   So decided to tidy up bedroom,  I don't mind chaos, but only up to a point, and I'd reached it!   So now it is all nice and tidy.

Yesterday popped up to the Range to get some paint for my udu,  tried to look for stuff on line, but what I wanted wasn't available in the UK.   So made do with some artist paint,  wanted a dark purple,  and ended up with violet, which I mixed with some black.   It took two coats, and think I may have to seal it, but it is now the most gorgeous colour.   I did order some cosmic shimmer sprays, so fingers crossed they arrive soon and I can finish it all off this weekend.    Someone suggested that I do some scrap pages on it,  well why not!   I'm all Christmas carded out...  even if I did pick up some toppers and another set of stamps.   I am in the process of making a special card for a friend's mum who is 70 in a couple of weeks.
Also need to sort out stash,  got stuff in too many places.   Definitely need something to store my clear stamps as well.  Was watching a certain craft channel, and they were promoting a CD of cards for men,  I wonder when someone will realise that we also need some humorous cards!

Well tomorrow the plan is get thru a pile of ironing,  make up last batch of Xmas cards,  figure out what to cook for dinner...   oh and blitz bathroom, if my knee will allow me.

1 comment:

Cazzy said...

Gorgeous colour Cass. I too have too much stash, did put some on Ebay and sold half or more of it. Then all the pain of waiting to be paid resulting in 3 trips to the PO. Selling some stuff for less than I paid but thought of the tiny space gained (for more stash).
Bought a load of Flippin Women and Men stamp sets at £1 a set, then decided I needed the missing women so paid £4.99 per set for the rest!
Cazzy x

Visitors