Thursday 4 November 2010

The weather is bonkers!

I'm sitting here in a T shirt cos it is so mild.  Typical, I go buy a proper winter coat and the weather warms up.  
All Xmas cards this week,  thanks to a certain supermarket selling some terrific toppers!   Picked up some more today, sadly the Angels and reindeer  had all gone, but got parcels, trees and stars.   Also worked out a design so am speeding up the crafting process.    Tho realised today I've got stuff to make cards for sale, but actually not to much to make my own cards!    But as usual I can't find some stuff I want,  stuff that is here somewhere...  like the ribbons I bought last year and didn't use! 
Bit of a fed up mood,  mum is moaning,  her negativity knows no bounds.   Got the tax thing to sort out...  been researching it all on the internet,  seems best option is the CAB.   But I definitely am not paying for the mistake of the stupid HMRC, 

Of course the shops now have turned their attention to Christmas,   guess I'll have to start thinking about presents at some point.  Think it will be all on line this year, a few family members made zero effort last year,  if I get presented with a hamper it will be shoved up the appropriate orifice of the giver. 

Will be taking cards made so far to small craft shop tomorrow,  all on a sale or return basis.   I don't mind at all,  I at least have the chance of selling some cards.  Rather do that than sell to friends, who all say how lovely the stuff is then baulk at the price.   One year at work I did a deal on the cards,  and still a few folk said they couldn't afford them!

No comments:

Visitors