Friday 19 November 2010

POETS day has arrived...

Alls I can say is that this week scooted past me!    Also had an odd experience,  was driving along,  blue sky, sunshine and then.. where'd the fog come from?   It was as if someone had drawn a line in the sky,  really weird.    Was on my way to supermarket, felt like a change so headed for the one I used to shop in.   On way back called in at the barn to confirm my place on tomorrow's sound workshop,  going to be playing an Udu!   Can't think of a better way to relieve the stress. 

A good thing as well, as mum was in foul mood today.  Until the nurse came, then she was all sweetness and light,  after nurse departed it was back to bad mood.   She was going on about not being able to go for a walk along the sea front,  not sure why she does this,  go on about stuff she can't do.   The nurses aren't helping matters,  all deciding on what is causing the infection... and they are all wrong!   They just have to access her hospital notes and they will know what the cause is, then maybe they can start doing something about it.   In mean time I have to try to act as sponge for mum's bad moods and I am not sure I can do it for much longer. 

No crafting, just boring housework,  changing beds, dusting - all before cleaner comes!  Well she is only here for an hour and just does the basics in the kitchen/living room, rest is up to me.   I'm happy to pay her to do two hours.   She is only here till end of this month,  so back to muggins!    Knee is a bit stronger, but is just well a pain, literally.  Was mildly relieved to hear that another knee patient has also gone thru what I am going thru,  not so happy to find out he's still having problems 18 months on! 

Off to answer e-mails, write a few and think about my drumming tomorrow.  LOL.

No comments:

Visitors