Monday 15 November 2010

Monday, Monday

Started with a mini crisis,  chemist couldn't get my painkillers!  Manufacturer are making excuses, for that read they're being sold abroad for more money.  Luckily pharmacist rang round and got hold of a different brand... phew.   Only downside was I had to go back after 4pm to collect them.  Rats.   So off home, back to a glum mum,   met nurse on way in to flat,  but nurse had to take call, mum then got annoyed with nurse for not attending to her immediately!  So I got annoyed with mum,  I've had it with her permanently grumpy mood and told her so.  She did try to have last word, but I refused to let her telling her to snap out of it.

So thought a spot of card making would do the trick, but my sister skypes... and of course my computer is in my room so I lose it for the next two hours!  Great,  tho it could have been worse as sis wanted to skype last night, I had said that I spoke to my friends in the evening and could she make the call during the day.... but hey,  one must dance to the tune of others!   Sadly for sis she couldn't get a good connection - karma methinks. 


So no card making, instead I found myself tidying up the airing cupboard,  ours is big, walk in size,  and it had got a bit out of hand.    Was watching CnC,   not sure I want that many stamps tho,  but picked up a few tips,  which is always nice.   Still getting use to my rockablocks,,  I find you have to be careful when applying ink to stamp as the rockablocks have a raised edge and you can catch it with the ink pad.   Was on a roll yesterday with my cardmaking, got loads done.   And just completed a card for a friend,  photo card, took me ages to put together,  was nearly cross eyed by end of it.  

At least the weather was nice,  cold but sunny.   Hope you all had a good weekend. 

Oh pic:  my M&S xmas card,  used one of the M&S decs,  used an enamel powder on it to give it a shine, some mirri card,  couple of border peel offs (coloured with marker pens) and voila, a card.  Simples.

1 comment:

Cazzy said...

Hi Cass, hope the knee is healing up O.K. sorry to have not been here for so long, I have become addicted to silly farming games on Facebook! I am also on a DT for Quirky Crafts that seems to take up time, and as for crafting well. Not brilliant knee wise here either, though I have been told it needs replacing but I am too young apparently so need to be in more pain. Also now have high BP and about to go onto tablets for that, oh dear. She suggested I could lose weight and exercise, running or aerobic classes - pointed out bad knee - looks like medication then! Will try and be less neglectful of my chums in future. Am trying to have a craft clear out, cleared a little bit so far, but buy it faster than I clear it!
Cazzy x

Visitors