Friday 21 January 2011

Is it really Friday?

Made mistake of staying up to see the craft day launch and the TSV.   Of course the TSV just had to be the new Slice... drool.  Then to my delight I discovered that I could convert my Slice machine into handless by getting the collar and magnetic cutting glass!  Brilliant news,  so I can also add the embossing tools to it as well.   One happy bunny!  But staying awake made me bleary eyed this morning,  it was 9.30 a.m. before I scrambled out of bed.   Then of course there was the temptation to just sit and watch more craft shows!   But managed to drag myself off to supermarket,   and of course it was full of the slow coaches, the mums with kids who had toy prams with them (not a good mix in a busy supermarket),  and the daydreamers, ya know the type, the one who abandons the trolley in the aisle, anywhere and then wanders off.  One woman had done this by the magazines,  but she'd also left her handbag in the trolley, what a daft thing to do.  So it was a bit of a battle but remembered to get new cooking sheet,  far cheaper to buy them than the fancy crafting sheets.

Not seen much to tempt me on craft day,  did like the black peel offs, but know I'd not use them.  Once upon a time I would have just bought them...   I'm a bit more selective these days.    The prices also seem a bit steep, a few more easy pays would help, think if the TSV had been on four easy pays they would have sold more of it.   And no sign of Rosemary Merry,  guess she could be ill,  wish they'd give her more slots!

Now they're talking CD roms...  yawn.   They never include cost of the ink, special card...   guess it is cost effective if you are making cards to sell. 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Visitors