Saturday 1 January 2011

Rubbish start to the new year

Yesterday was such a nice day, had lovely lunch with Mum, then we called in to see the new baby.  All was quiet at home,  wasn't much in the mood to stay up till midnight.  But woke up this morning to find some piece of scum had vandalised my car,  smashed both windscreen and rear window.   Just felt numb,  I have no idea why these numbskulls feel the need destroy things that do not belong to them,   especially a N reg corsa!  But you wonder when stuff will start to go right, so much has gone wrong these last few years.

The weather was as gloomy as I felt, grey, cold and raining.   Half heartedly stuck some plastic over the rear window,  just don't want to go near it.  Hardly worth making a claim,  if it was just the windscreen it wouldn't be so bad, but I'd have to pay the full excess,  then you wonder why we bother with bloody insurance!   I was planning to get a new car,  I'd seen one that was suitable at a local garage,  just looks like I'll be getting it sooner than I thought. 

The other nice thing about yesterday was getting two parcels, a case of wine from a friend, and then my QVC stuff arrived, got a scrap book kit.  So made use of that today, the kit, made use of the wine last night!   Created the above page in just over and hour, would have been sooner,  only I  kept changing my mind on the layout. 

Wonder what rubbish tomorrow will bring? 

No comments:

Visitors