Sunday 2 January 2011

More scrapping....

With needing to distract myself from the damage to the car I've managed to defrost the freezer, clean out the fridge,  do a pile of washing and sorted out the recycling. And that was all before brunch!    Just can't bear to look or think about what happened on Friday.  A neighbour kindly offered to clear up all the mess,  his son was mugged in the road just before Christmas and is still shaken up.  
So in the afternoon I decided to do more scrapping,  printed out loads of photos since I got the new printer and kept on meaning to do something with them.  I think the new stash has been inspiring me,  some lovely papers in both.  I would have got two of the storage containers from The Range, only they just had the same papers - doh!  It would have been better if they'd offered a variety, they would have sold more.    But the QVC stash is also proving very welcome,  used a mix of both today for the above page,  plus the leftover from the ribbon I used on another page,  just threaded a ribbon thru to give some effect, then coloured some small white flowers and added them, it all just came together nicely.   Seem to be going thru my tearing ruler phase,  I have several but they either lay unused for ages or they become the flavour of the month with me!     I just edged the cream paper with an orange ink pad,  from a colour wheel that I got years ago from QVC!  One of my first craft buys,  and still going strong.  Not sure that they make them anymore. 
Just wondering what I can blitz tomorrow?   May take the Xmas decs down,  box for them is in the cloakroom so if that goes back into loft then I can sort out the cloakroom....  it has become a dumping ground and badly needs sorting out. 
Oh well, one more day and normality will resume...  only 363 days to Christmas... !

No comments:

Visitors