Wednesday 26 January 2011

ooooow

Blessed knee is playing up again.  Think I may have overdone my exercises yesterday.  But there was no avoiding the supermarket,   all out of the basic stuff.  It was civilised today,  busy but not too busy.  Was going to treat the car to a wash but yet again the jet wash was out of action, and there was a huge queue for the other car wash. 

Had depressing meeting on Monday,  that left me feeling really down.  Luckily it was my second drumming class,  and this time I wasn't the only newbie. I felt much more relaxed this time, and sort of knew what I was doing.  Managed to keep up, just!  My intention is just to enjoy myself and I'd forgotten how enjoyable it is making music.  I did music at school, even managed to learn how to read it, though I've now forgotten it all.   Came home feeling very chilled, the djembe drum is called the healing drum, and I can see why.  I'm now determined to get my own drum, tho think drum practice may take place on the beach!   So now got a watch on ebay.....  not seen anything in my price range yet. 

I transformed the pic of Stella into a scrap page,  along with her and her faithful owner.  Got a nutty idea for the eclectic button pattern,  was searching for some buttons, those I liked I set in a row and then just liked it.  So it got stuck down.  I do like that about crafting,  the little accidents that suddenly make a card or a scrap book page.  I've given up trying to plan them,  just have a rough idea of what I want and then see what happens.   Didn't manage any crafting today,  but that's okay as there were some men building a fence, so there was a lot of noise. 

Well all for now,  thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Visitors