So to take my mind off the boiler, I used the elastic band technique, using the purple and pink cosmic shimmer powders. Once I'd made my background, leaving a space for some stamping, I inked it using the distress inks. Then I used one of my Clarity stamps for the main image, and used a background stamp to add some interest. I thought it was 'okay', but not quite there, a good first attempt for what I was trying to attempt, if you get my drift.
I'm much happier with the fairies in this one, not sure I liked the other image being off set. Not sure what will be happening at my craft table tomorrow. The forecast is for a sunny day, so I may make the most of it, as on Tuesday I'll be waiting in for a repair man.
Thanks for stopping by.