Wednesday 14 May 2008

It can't last...

This gorgeous summery weather... can it? Getting quite used to wearing just T shirt and casual type trousers, plus fitflops.

My parcel from QVC arrived yesterday!! Love getting parcels. It is fab, gorgeous, gorgeous papers, all in a lovely two drawer box. The segment on QVC didn't do it justice, or should that be that the presenters never did it justice! Was so delighted at getting it I just had to go scrapping. Think I must be going thru a blue phase, as a lot of pages lately have had a blue theme!

Used two pieces of paper, a blue spotty one as the base, and a stripe for the accent. Went for the large photo corners again, but this time used the left over as a giant triangle under the photo, just matted the photo onto some blue card, rounding the corners of photo and card to give a softer look. Edged all the triangles with some dark gold paper, then added the lettering (thank you robo!)

The robo definitely works better cutting large lettering/shapes, guess my muck ups with it have been due to me using small letters. Hey ho, another lesson learned.

At last managed to wash the car, it was looking rather disgusting, windows were filthy. Trouble with washing it is that you notice also what needs doing to it. Guess I'll have to get down to doing some touch ups on the paint work. May tho take up my sister's offer to go to her place for a couple of days, then I can get it off the road, and away from pesky kids.

All for now.

No comments:

Visitors