Tuesday 1 February 2011

All confuddled

That was me last night at my drumming class,  got myself lost, was okay with some bits, but not with others, which I found frustrating. Then today when I was going over the rhythm, I switched hands, used my left to keep the beat and the right to do the other stuff, yup, it worked!   So felt much happier.  
I had a rotten night's sleep,  think I finally dropped off at about 4 a.m.,  so didn't even want to get up at 8 a.m.,  or for that matter at 9 a.m.   I dragged myself out of bed about 9.30 a.m.     But it was a nice day,  and mild, so felt obliged to go tackle what passes for our garden, which is a piece of tarmac and lots of pots.   Everything needed to be tidied up and pruned,  or what I call 'kill or cure',  so far it has worked,  I go mad with the secateurs and the plants somehow survive.   It was also full of rubbish,  so hobbled round with brush,  why do people drop rubbish?  I was taught not to,  so doing so is an anathema to me.  Yet these days I see people blithely dropping rubbish!   It really annoys me,  it shows no pride in where you live.  Same goes for people who don't keep their gardens/fronts tidy,  doesn't take much to get a brush and sweep up. 

So with everything pruned and all shipshape again,  I was knackered,  had cup of coffee, waved mum off to her lunch with her old workmates, and tackled her wonky curtain rail.  I'd bought some new fittings, but could I find them, nope!  They'd vanished.  So made do with a bit of switching around.   Then it was 'me' time,  so it was scrapbooking,  just got given a challenge so I had to have a go.   It was just a question of printing out 4 photos... only the printer didn't want to know...  grrrrrrrrrrrrrr      kept at it and, yep, it had been downloading some new software!   Almost as bad as Itunes, which must get updated every bloody month.   So did manage to get photos printed, and the layout sorted, not quite happy with the papers. Nothing is stuck down yet, so have time to change my mind.  Can't do it tomorrow, got shopping and then medical in afternoon. 

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Visitors