Sunday 13 February 2011

Sunday blues

Not a good nights sleep, worrying about what is wrong with car.  You always think it will be worse than it is.  I've had a look on line and it could be one of a few things,  most are fairly cheap to rectify and don't take long.   But there are two which are expensive and take a day or so to fix. 

Took my mind off things by making a birthday card,  also need another, but I am sure I've got some made somewhere.  But needed to make a new one,  I do like these daft stamps,  they are so cheerful.  I also put my new nesties to good use by making the scalloped frame,  then cutting an oval,  used some papers I got with a magazine, and a bit of ribbon, put the peel offs on the ribbon - just hope they stay on!    I also inked the edges, don't have a proper ink thingy like the one by Tim Holtz, so made do with a dabber that you use with stencils, seemed to do the trick.  Used the pro markers to colour it,  how anyone can not like pro markers is a mystery,  they are so easy to use and give much better results than any of the other pens.  Really chuffed with it. 

It's also been a horrible day weather wise, grey, raining an it has gone cold again.  I'll also have to cancel lunch with a friend, for the 3rd time!  Hadn't realised that mum's appointment is on Friday - rats.  So we'll have to try again week after next, we'll have this lunch at some point.

Hope you've had a better weekend than me...

No comments:

Visitors