So with the background done I then had to decide what would go on it. I messed around with a few ideas, some worked, and some most definitely didn't. I was going to use some beads, but the thought of hauling the storage box down from the wardrobe kind of put me off!
So it was back to the stamps.
Tried them all in different arrangements but it wasn't working. So I cut up the music score, there was an idea lurking in my brain, just had to prise it out.
Finally after a lot of messing the pieces fell into place.. phew.
Felt satisfied with this piece, which is for my journal, along with some writing.
I've even been writing poetry which is something I've not done for years. I also tend to stay away from the rhyming stuff but for some reason that is what I wrote. Very suprising, I posted on a FB group I belong to and it went down very well. So using Craft Artist I have just printed it out with a nice layout.
I've been having a look round the challenges, I will try to enter a few this week. And it is swap card time, so have to think up an idea for that, tho this time it isn't a card or tag, just whatever we want providing it has some embossing on it.
I'm itching for my desk to arrive, then this bedroom can be sorted out properly, I really don't like how it is at the moment. Plus the bed is alongside the radiator, mum is insisting on the heating going on, so I'm boiling.